1000W Quartz Halogen Shortwave Infrared Heating Element (15011Z) for Oven
|FOB Price:||US $10-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $10-20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/ Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: VIR1000-230/SRW
- Material: Quartz
- Source Number: 2600K
- Lamp Installation: Vertical
- Application: Industrial Heating
- Applicable Places: Industrial
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Certification: Ce, RoHS, ISO, UL
- Light Source: Infrared Lamp
- Installation: Vertical
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Voltage: 230V
- Trademark: HeatElement
- Specification: CE, UL
- HS Code: 853949000
1. High-powered heat sources incorporate a tungsten filament within a quartz envelope.
2. Halogen type, which avoids blackening of tube and consequently infrared depreciation during Lifetime.
3. Coated to reduce visible glare, improving color rendering and raising infrared output compared to existing zone heating lamps.
4.Substantially lower visible glare level than even ruby and neutral density zone heating lamps.
5.Narrower diameter (cf. ruby sleeve) for better optical systems and better color rendering and less red color appearance than ruby sleeve.
6.Infrared Helen glare reduction lamps comply fully with the IEC standards.
Highly economical, converting practically all consumed electrical power into heat.
Improvement is over 10-30% compared to conventional ruby sleeve and neutral density infrared lamps in
Heat transfer is not affected by draughts or air movement and is noise-free.
It gives a cleaner environment and no oxygen is consumed, so no extra ventilation is required.
Factories, sports halls, exhibition halls, work areas, churches, large halls, warehouses,storage areas,
garages, terraces, greenhouses, open air applications, stadiums, camp sites.Paint drying.
We can ship the lamps to any country via Fedex, UPS, DHL, EMS or AIR-FREIGHTED
Normal transit time: 3-4 days